[Intro: Mark Avery & Eddie]
Meet Eddie, 23 years old
这是Eddie,今年23岁
Fed up with life and the way things are going
已经厌倦了生活和各种糟心事儿
(Damn, I'm going fucking insane)
(操,我他妈要疯了)
He decides to rob a liquor store
他决定去抢劫一家酒类贩卖店
(I gotta take this shit, I can't take it no more, holmes)
(我要把这地方抢了,我再也忍不了了)
But on his way in, he has a sudden change of heart
但当他走进去的时候,突然改了主意
(Shit is mine)
(这是我的)
And suddenly (I gotta do this)
突然(我必须得动手)
His conscience comes into play (I gotta do this)
他的良心开始发挥作用(我必须得这样做)
[Verse 1: Dr. Dre, Eminem, & (Eddie)]
Alright, stop (Huh?)
好了,停下(哈?)
Now before you walk in the door of this liquor store
And try to get money out the drawer
在你走进这家店、把抽屉里的钱全都抢走之前
You better think of the consequence (Who are you?)
你最好想清楚后果(你谁?)
I'm your motherfuckin' conscience
我他妈是你的良心
That's nonsense
别扯淡
Go in, gaffle the money, and run to one of your aunt's cribs
进去,拿到钱,然后跑去阿姨家
And borrow a damn dress and one of her blond wigs
借条裙子再借一顶她的金色假发
(Can I borrow this?)
(我能借这个用用吗?)
Tell her you need a place to stay, you'll be safe for days
告诉她你需要呆在她那儿,等过两天风头过了就行
If you shave your legs with Renee's razor blades
如果你用Renee的刮刀把腿毛刮刮干净的话
Yeah, but if it all goes through like it's supposed to
对,但如果一切照理进行
The whole neighborhood knows you and they'll expose you
邻里邻居所有人都认识你,他们会把你指认出来的
Think about it before you walk in the door first
走进去之前想想清楚
Look at the store clerk, she's older than George Burns
看看店员,她比George Burns年纪还大
Fuck that, do that shit, shoot that bitch
去他妈的,干掉那个婊子
Can you afford to blow this shit? Are you that rich?
你能负担得起吗?你那么有钱吗?
Why you give a fuck if she dies? Are you that bitch?
你干嘛在乎她的死活?你这么婆婆妈妈干嘛?
Do you really think she gives a fuck if you have kids?
你他妈以为她在乎你有没有孩子?
Man, don't do it, it's not worth it to risk it (You're right)
伙计,别那么干,不值得冒那个险(你是对的)
Not over this shit (Stop)
别有那想法(停下)
Drop the biscuit (I will)
放弃吧(我会的)
Don't even listen to Slim, yo, he's bad for you
别听Slim的,他对你只有坏影响
You know what, Dre? I don't like your attitude
你知道吗Dre?我很不喜欢你这个态度
[Skit: Stan, Girl]
Come on, just come in here for a minute
来嘛,就进来一下
I don't know
我不知道
Look, look, look
等等,等等,等等
Damn
操
Look, it's gonna be alright, alright?
你看,不会有事的,好不好?
O-okay
好、好吧
Look, give me a kiss, pull your pants off, come on
来嘛,给我啵一个,把裤子脱掉,来吧
[Interlude: Mark Avery]
Meet Stan, 21 years old
这是Stan,21岁
After meeting a young girl at a rave party
在一个狂欢派对上遇见一个年轻女孩后
Things start getting hot and heavy in an upstairs bedroom
楼上卧室里的情况变得愈发热烈起来
Once again, his conscience comes into play
再一次,他的良心开始发挥作用
[Verse 2: Eminem & Dr. Dre]
Now, listen to me, while you're kissin' her cheek
你听我说,当你亲她的脸蛋
And smearin' her lipstick, slip this in her drink
染上她的口红时,把这玩意儿偷偷放进她的饮料
Now all you gotta do is nibble on this little bitch's earlobe
现在要做的就是轻轻咬咬这小贱人的耳垂
Yo, this girl's only fifteen years old
哟,这姑娘才15岁呢
You shouldn't take advantage of her, it's not fair
你不该占她的便宜,这不公平
Yo, look at her bush, does it got hair? (Uh-huh)
呦,睁大眼睛好好瞧,她没长阴毛吗?
Fuck this bitch right here on the spot, bare
现在就当场把这贱人办了
'Til she passes out and she forgot how she got there
干到她昏厥过去彻底忘记来过这儿
Man, ain't you ever seen that one movie Kids?
老兄,你没看过Kids那部电影吗?
No, but I seen the porno with Sun Doobiest
没,但我看过Sun Doobiest的黄片
Shit, you wanna get hauled off to jail?
妈的,你是想蹲监狱吗?
Man, fuck that, hit that shit raw dog, then bail
伙计,管他的呢,尽情地干然后赶紧走人
[Interlude: The Isley Brothers, Mark Avery, (Grady), & Grady's Wife]
Here I lay
我躺在这里
(Man, it feels good to be home)
(回家的感觉真好)
Meet Grady, a 29-year-old construction worker
这是Grady,一个29岁的建筑工人
After coming home from a hard day's work
在结束辛苦工作的一天后
He walks in the door of his trailer park home
他走进自己在拖车公园的家
To find his wife in bed with another man
撞见他老婆正在跟另一个男人睡觉
(What the fuck?) Grady
(这他妈怎么回事?)
[Verse 3: Dr. Dre & Eminem]
Alright, calm down, relax, start breathin'
好了,冷静一下,放松,记得呼吸
Fuck that shit, you just caught this bitch cheatin'
去他妈的,你刚刚逮到这婊子在这儿偷汉子
While you at work, she's with some dude tryna get off
你工作的时候,她就在这儿跟别人上床
Fuck slittin' her throat, cut this bitch's head off
把她喉咙割开,脑袋砍下来
Wait, what if there's an explanation for this shit?
等等,如果有合理的解释呢?
What, she tripped, fell, landed on his dick?
解释?她绊倒以后刚好摔在他的老二上?
Tsh, alright, Shady, maybe he's right, Grady
嘘,行吧Shady,也许他是对的,Grady
But think about the baby before you get all crazy
但在发疯之前想想孩子
Okay, thought about it? Still wanna stab her?
行啊,想过了,还是想杀了她
Grab her by the throat, get your daughter and kidnap her?
先把她掐死,然后带上女儿跑路
That's what I did, be smart, don't be a retard
我就这么干的,做个聪明人,别当傻瓜
You gonna take advice from somebody who slapped Dee Barnes?
你打算听打了Dee Barnes的人的建议?
What you say?
你说什么?
What's wrong? Didn't think I'd remember?
怎么,你以为我忘了?
I'ma kill you, motherfucker
我要杀了你这狗杂种
Uh-uh, temper, temper
啊哈,冷静冷静哟
Mr. Dre, Mr. N.W.A, Mr. AK
Comin' straight outta Compton, y'all better make way
Dre先生,NWA先生,冲出康普顿先生,你最好解释一下
How in the fuck you gonna tell this man not to be violent?
你他妈凭啥在这教育别人别使用暴力?
'Cause he don't need to go the same route that I went
因为他不用重复我走过的老路
Been there, done that
去过那儿,做过那个
Aw, fuck it, what am I sayin'?
哦,操他的,我在说啥啊?
Shoot 'em both, Grady, where's your gun at?
把他们都打死,Grady,你的枪呢?