Genius Chinese Translations (中文翻譯)
Eminem - Steve Berman (Skit) [2009] ft. Steve Berman (中文翻译)
["Old Time's Sake" by Eminem plays in the background]
[BGM: Eminem的Old Time Sake]
[Receptionist]
Mr. Berman?
Berman先生?
[Steve Berman]
What?
怎么了?
[Receptionist]
We have Eminem here to see you
Eminem来见您
[Steve Berman & Eminem]
About fuckin' time! Send him in
来得真他妈是时候!让他进来
Steve! Good to see ya, man. Um, hey, I just w–
Steve!真高兴见到你,老兄。呃,我就是来——
Well, look who decided to show his face!
看啊,看看是谁终于舍得露脸了!
I hope you've had fun in the last four years
希望过去四年你耍得开心啊
Look man, I apologize again for–
老兄,我要再次道歉——
For shooting me?! Do you know I lost the use of my right arm?
因为你开枪打我?!你知不知道我右臂都废了?
Again, it was a mistake, a terrible mist–
是我错了,那是个糟糕的错——
Are you wearing a bulletproof vest?
你是不是穿了防弹衣?
And then you go and do what? Hide out?
所以你跑去干嘛去了?躲猫猫?
Stay in Detroit for almost five years
在底特律窝了五年
While the music industry melts the fuck down?
与此同时整个业界都他妈要毁了
Do you know how many people lost their jobs
你知道有多少人丢了工作
Because of your fuckin' vacation?
就因为你他妈去度假了?
Well, that's actually why I'm here
好吧,这就是我今天来的原因
I was gonna put out some new music
我想出一些新歌
And I wanted to play it for you and get your opinion
我想放给你听听,也听听你的意见
Do I really need to hear it?
我真的需要听吗?
Let me guess, another album about: "Poor me!
让我猜猜看啊,另一张专辑,讲:”我好惨!
I'm so famous that it's ruined my rich little life
我这么有名,我这有钱人的生活都被毁了
And I'm such a tortured artist, let me make music about it
我是个扭曲的艺术家,以这为主题写个歌吧
And my tragic love life!" Am I on to something here?
还有我悲剧的爱情生活!“我说得对不?
Come on, man, it's not like that
帮帮忙老兄,不是这样的
You know what? Just hand the fuckin' thing over!
你知道啥?赶紧把那玩意儿给我!
I'm done talkin to you!
我没啥跟你好说的!
Think you can just come and go as you please
你以为你想走就走想来就来?
Big selfish superstar?
你这臭屁又自私的大明星?
Steve, I had a drug problem!
Steve,我有药瘾!
"Oh, poor me! I had a drug problem!"
”哦,我好惨!我有药瘾!“
Who hasn't had a drug problem in this town?
咱们这城里谁没药瘾?
You know what? (*gun cocks*)
你知道吗?(*拉枪栓*)
Hey! hey!
嘿!嘿!
Just lay the shit down on my desk and get the fuck out!
你他妈赶紧把东西放我桌上然后有多远滚多远!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, Jesus Christ, man
老天,老兄
Alright, alright, here, fine
好吧好吧,放这儿了,好吧
What's this shit? Two CDs?
这他妈啥?两张碟?
That's what I've been tryin' to tell you, man, there's two albums
我就是想跟你说这个,老兄,有两张新专辑要出呢
Just get out!
快滚!
Alright!
好!
Get the fuck out!
赶紧滚!
Alright, man, see you later
好吧老兄,回头见
(*bottle smashes*)
(*丢瓶子*)